Information for Marketplace Vendors
We accept submissions from food trucks/food vendors, fruit and produce sellers, arts and crafts, retail merchandise and business promotional vendors. If you would like to sell items during the fair please apply using the Marketplace form found at this page, here.
Prior to IowaStock2017 All Iowa Music & Arts Fair vendors are required to provide proof of insurance where applicable. Payment to vend is due at the time of the application.
Vendors are not required to be vend all four days. We just need to know your vending plans ahead of time.
Security will be provided in the IowaStock Market Place and Arts & Crafts Emporium both during operational hours and non-operational hours. During our operational hours vendors are responsible for either staffing their booths or for their merchandise should they leave it without personnel.
Additional Vendor Promotions
All vendors are entitled to a promotional advertisement in the IowaStock2017 All Iowa Music & Arts Fair edition of The Communicator at no additional cost for a business card sized advertisement. Larger sizes are available by calling Jonathan at 515-770-1218.
Vendors are also entitled to a promotional video to be placed on our IowaStock Entertainment Facebook page and our YouTube channel. Vendors may submit a video up to two minutes in length promoting their business but they must also include why they are vending at IowaStock2017 All Iowa Music & Arts Fair.
Vendors may also make arrangements for a more personal video interview by calling Jonathan at 515-770-1218.
[To see samples of our personal promotional videos go to: https://www.facebook.com/pg/iowastock/videos/?ref=page_internal]
While we do not have unlimited space for vending IowaStock2017 All Iowa Music & Arts Fair (not festival) is operated on nearly 500 acres spanning two counties. To put this into perspective the Iowa State Fair uses 450 acres.
Premier and Basic Camping is available for IowaStock2017 All Iowa Music & Arts Fair. Go to IowaStock.com to sign up.
Vending will be rain or shine, just like the fair, however for an additional 10% rain insurance is available.
The goal of IowaStock is to become Iowa’s newest fair, not festival. Vending rates will reflect this beginning in 2018. IowaStock2017 vendors, however, will be able to lock in their 2017 rates for IowaStock2018, IowaStock2019 & IowaStock2020 by vending at IowaStock2017, if for only one day.
Note: these prices are Early Bird Rates and expire on June 30, 2017. Special power needs are available at cost.
- Food Trucks/Food Vendors: $500 includes 2 working passes per day. Additional working passes and a parking pass. Additional working passes may be purchased.
- Fruit & Produce Vendors: $250 includes 10’ x 10’ spot and 2 working passes per day and a parking pass. Additional working passes may be purchased.
- Arts & Crafts, Retail, Business Promotion: $250 includes 10’ x 10’ spot and 2 working passes per day and a parking pass. Additional working passes may be purchased.
- Larger Vending Spaces: $450 for a 10′ x 20′ spot, $675 for a 10′ x 30′ spot. Arrangements can be made for bigger spaces
Bath Fitters Music & Service Center Store Bands and Performing Artists will have the opportunity to sell their merchandise throughout IowaStock2017 All Music & Arts Fair at our Bath Fitters Music & Service Center Store. There will be listening stations in the store and the store will be staffed by IowaStock2017 personnel.
- IowaStock2017 Performing Artist Cost is 1/2 Table – $25, Full Table – $40
- Non-IowaStock2017 Performing Artist Cost is 1/2 Table – $40, Full Table – $60
Non-Profit/Public Service Promotional Area (Limited Space): 10′ x 10′ at no cost. Please click here for more information. [Note: This is a politics and partisan free zone!
- Friday, September 1st 6:30 a.m. – 11: 30 a.m. – Check-In and Setup
- Friday, September 1st 12:00 noon – 9:00 p.m. – Open for Business
- Saturday, September 2nd 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Open for Business
- Sunday, September 3rd 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Open for Business
- Monday, September 4th 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Open for Business
- Monday, September 4th 5:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. – Tear Down
All vendors MUST:
- Carry and provide proof of insurance, licenses and permits where applicable
- Provide their own tents, tables and chairs
- Refrain from bringing glass onto the grounds
- Leave their space in the condition it was when they arrived